A few weeks ago I wrote about the work the Radical Social Media team have done with Aviva Stadium. Well this week I’m delighted to write that this Social Media activity was recognised with an award at the Irish Sponsorship Awards.
It’s been a dynamic year for Aviva Stadium’s Social Media Spaces which includes:
- Aviva Stadium Facebook page reaching over 100,000 check-ins
- Aviva Stadium Twitter account running multiple competitions and giveaways
- Aviva Stadium Foursquare account reaching over 4,000 check-ins
- Aviva Stadium Audio-Boo hosting 17 exclusive behind the scenes recordings and interviews
- Aviva Stadium Fanpic at several matches
Of course awards are not the “be all and end all” and certainly not the driving force behind putting in the extra care into an account, however, it is nice to have a body of work recognised by the industry. The team look forward to building on this recognition and delivering even more innovative and engaging Social Media strategies going forward.